No Products in the Cart
Win Your Favourite U.Mi-1 Shirt
Share an image of yourself wearing your favourite U.Mi-1 item on an Instagram post, Instastory or U.Mi-1 Facebook page with the hashtag #UMI1andme (an image could be a photo, video, drawing, collage etc in a fun scenario)
Tag us @you.me.one
You may also enter by emailing email@example.com with your image attached. Two winning entries win a U.Mi-1 shirt (size 38-48). Competition closes midnight (UK time),10 June 2020. Winner will be notified by 6:00pm 13 June 2020.
Full Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Gozi Ltd
2. Eligibility: The prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 and over, excluding Gozi Ltd employees, their immediate families, agencies or any third party directly associated with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion opens on 23rd May 2020 and closes at midnight (UK time) on 10th June 2018. Entries after this time will not be accepted.
4. How to enter details:
Share an image of yourself wearing your favourite U.Mi-1 item on an Instagram post, Instastory or U.Mi-1 Facebook page with the hashtag #UMI1andme (an image could be a photo, video, drawing, collage etc in whatever fun scenario.)
Tag us @you.me.one
You may also enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your image attached.
5. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, exploitative, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified and removed from our platform.
6. All entries must be the original work of the participant and must not be subject to any third-party rights or claim. If your video includes people, ensure you have permission of everyone before posting. Please ask permission of the parent of any child that appears in your entry. If you upload a video, it must belong to you and cannot be downloaded from the Internet. If your video was made by a friend of family member, please ask their permission before posting it. Please do not use music in your video entry.
7. Gozi Ltd may comment or share entries on our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. If we comment or share your entry this will not increase your chance of winning and is, by no means, an endorsement of your entry.
8. Prize:There are 2 winners who each receive a U.Mi-1 shirt (size 38-48). If a winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a runner up chosen at the same time as the original.
9. Winner Selection: All entries will be reviewed by an independent judge. There will be two (2) winners in total. The winners will be the participants, whose entry in the opinion of the independent judge best meets the competition criteria (set out in point 4). The judging will take place after the closing time on 10th June 2020.
10. Winner Notification: The two winners will be notified either by email or via the social media platform used for entry by 6pm on 13th June 2020. Instagram winners will be sent a DM to notify them of their win. Please follow @you.me.one so we can send you a DM if you are a winner.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize for their prize experience to be arranged. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects delivery of the prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner, including but not limited to age, name and address, ownership of the uploaded content, and that they are the registered user associated with the winning notification. If the winner is unable to prove identity or cannot qualify the information provided at entry, or where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions prize entitlement will be withdrawn and awarded to a runner up chosen at the same time as the original.
13. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may submit entries that may be similar to their own, and that they will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
14. General: All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited. The prize is subject to the organisers’ terms and conditions.
15. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
17. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
18. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
22. In entering this competition, all entrants grant the Promoter and the Sponsor a licence to use their entry for any purpose in connection with this competition.
24. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against any of these social channels. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for all social channels.
26. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising there from, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Questions? Please contact us.